laws, regulations and policies, in a variety of jurisdictions, regulate the
goods and services that may be bought and sold. For your convenience, we have
prepared a list of some of the types of prohibited and restricted items, the
advertisement for sale of which is not permitted on BackEndListing.com
users remain responsible for complying with all applicable laws, regulations or
restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale, payment or exchange, that
may apply to transactions in which they participate. We encourage you to
research the applicable laws and regulations that may apply to your
list of items for sale and services the advertisement of which is not permitted
- Obscene material or child pornography.
- Offer or solicitation of illegal
prostitution and/or sex trafficking.
- Weapons and related items, including
but not limited to firearms, disguised, undetectable or switchblade knives,
martial arts weapons, scopes, silencers, ammunition, ammunition magazines, BB
guns, tear gas or stun guns.
- Items issued to Armed Forces that have
not been disposed of in accordance with Department of Defense demilitarization
- Fireworks, including but not limited to
“safe and sane” fireworks or any destructive devices or explosives.
- Controlled substances or illegal drugs,
substances and items used to manufacture controlled substances and drug
- Alcohol or tobacco products.
- Prescription drugs and medical devices,
including but not limited to prescription or contact lenses, defibrillators,
hypodermic needles or hearing aids.
- Non-prescription drugs that make false
or misleading treatment claims or treatment claims that require FDA approval.
- Blood, bodily fluids or body parts.
- Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids.
- Restricted or regulated plants and
insects, including but not limited to noxious weeds, endangered plant species,
or live insects or pests.
- Pesticides or hazardous substances, or
items containing hazardous substances including but not limited to contaminated
toys, or art or craft material containing toxic substances without a warning
- Illegal telecommunications equipment,
including but not limited to access cards, password sniffers, access card
programmers and unloaders, or cable descramblers
- Stolen property, or property with
serial number removed or altered.
- Burglary tools, including but not
limited to lock-picks or motor vehicle master keys
- False identification cards, items with
police insignia, citizenship documents, or birth certificates.
- Counterfeit currency, coins and stamps,
tickets, as well as equipment designed to make them.
- Counterfeit, replica, or knock-off
brand name goods.
- Material that infringes copyright,
including but not limited to software or other digital goods you are not
authorized to sell, warez, bootlegs (without consent of the band).
- Airline tickets that restrict transfer,
and tickets of any kind that you are not authorized to sell.
- Coupons or gift cards that restrict
transfer, and coupons or gift cards which you are not authorized to sell.
- Gambling items, including but not
limited to lottery tickets, sports trading card ‘grab bags’, raffle tickets,
sweepstakes entries or slot machines.
- Used or rebuilt batteries, or batteries
- Used bedding and clothing, unless
sanitized in accordance with law.
- Cribs with drop-down sides.
- Non-packaged food items or adulterated
- Bulk email or mailing lists that
contain names, addresses, phone numbers, or other personal identifying
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us.